Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~

Go down 
+2
Tumbleweed
Shadow Ryusaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:34 am

Marie peers at the strange man eating the popcorn slowly,not knowing whether she should run or stay for the snacks she simply decides staying for the snack is best.Claira having searched around the mansion wanders back to the cafe,spotting the new girl she welcomes her with a sad demeanor asking her the typical questions.
"Would you like something to drink or maybe todays special?"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:31 am

Hey Claira... Todays special aint ready yet. I still hafta kill it...
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:43 pm

The woman raised her eyebrow upon hearing such a blatant display of disturbing honesty. "Um...I think I'll just have a slice of lemon pie, if you have any," she said, adjusting her position slightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 2:45 pm

She gives a strange look at Weed "She wants lemon pie..and what was the special supposed to be today exactly?"crossing her arms hoping it isn't too disturbing.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:51 pm

Well we do have lemon pies. heres a slice. *hands over a slice of perfectly good looking and smelling lemon pie* And the special was supposed to be takoyaki. made out of that tentacles monster i found in the second story bathroom.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 pm

The woman raised an eyebrow at that comment, as well. "Well, have fun with that," she remarked offhandedly as she bit into her pie. Staring in front of herself, she suddenly realized something was...off. Namely, a certain someone was no longer present.
"That idiot...well, he'll survive until I finish, I guess," she grumbled, taking another sip of tea.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 1:01 am

"Until you finish what miss?"she says looking at the girl curiously,trying to take her mind off the fact she lost Marie.Also that she might be in the custody of that strange man who was attempting to do something with her earlier.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:22 pm

"Eh? My pie, naturally," the woman said as she took another bite. "Seems that all that idiot's good for is not getting himself killed these days..."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Marie gets off of his lap and walks towards the door grabbing some popcorn on her way out.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:15 pm

Soma laughs, enjoying her carefree and quiet manner. He smiles as he watches her leave the room with her hands still tied. Knowing it will be a perfect distraction, for when he needs to capture his next prey.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:08 am

Optoer is unsure where exactly he is as this happens a lot. One minute he was talking to the sou chef and the next he is standing face to face with a tentacle monster. As he looked around he realized this indeed the kitchen but not the part he was in before. He let out a loud battlecry and smacked the monster over the head.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:22 pm

Wandering around for awhile still eating her popcorn Marie comes across a guy who thinks he is in the kitchen but is in fact the bathroom and having a battle with a monster in the toilet."What are you doing"she says watching him curiously as it seems to be more of a statement than a question.He obviously is battling a monster in a toilet as silly enough as that would sound.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6