Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~

Go down 
+2
Tumbleweed
Shadow Ryusaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:03 pm

The man graciously took the coffee offered to him. After drinking it, he looked a little better off.
"Thank you...I can't believe I embarrassed myself like that..." the man said, blushing profusely.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:15 pm

"I can, it is called human nature." Alicia drinks her extremely sugartized coffee then lets out a sigh of relief. "Wait... you are a human right?" Alicia asks softly, her head tilted to the side a bit before she drinks her coffee again, round pink marks appearing on her face. "Ahh... so much better."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 1:01 am

Yuki sipped at her coffee, wondering how Alicia handled her overly-sugary coffee. "Must be really grainy..." she thought with a small smile. The twins looked around, both then looking bored. Slow day, today.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:18 pm

Shadow slowly walks up from the basement, rubbing the back of his head as he does. "Alright everyone I am back. Sorry for the extremely long wait, I just had to hand a few things downstairs in the basement." Shadow nods his head a few times then looks up. Before he can even get a good look around he is glomped by Alicia.

"Hey daddy! Welcome back!" Alicia says, nuzzling Shadow slowly.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 11:28 pm

"Human...I think so..." the man said, drinking a little more of the coffee. "By the way, my name is Al. Good to meet ya."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:30 am

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Al." Yuki murmured from behind her cup. What did that mean? He at least 'thought' he was human? The guy must still be whacked out. "I think that we have a decent selection of mocktails at the bar, Mr. Al. You're not very good at holding your liquor, are you?" she remarked, placing her cup on it's saucer again.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:06 pm

"Well if he's a human then im the god of lightning. That drink here is made to sober up a Drunken Oni. The fact that he survived means that he's either not human or that he have a stomach of steel." Saying this, Weed went back beind the counter. "you girl want anything special for today before i start making all my secrets recipe?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Alicia looks up from the floor and from being on Shadow. She shakes her head slowly before standing up. "Nope! I am heading to bed. If anyone needs me... call Shadow he is here." Alicia smiles, waves to everyone then runs into the main room, where everyone is before going over to Shadow's couch. She lays down on the couch then falls asleep.

Shadow sighs then slowly stands up from the floor. "Anyway.... Hey everyone again."
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:31 pm

"I'm not good at holding my liquor at all..." Al said, cringing with embarrassment. "And I may be human...but I might not be. It's...not quite clear." As if to demonstrate, his coffee cup floated out of his hands and landed on the bar.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:30 am

Yuki and Ame both looked at the cup for a few seconds before both shrugging and going back to their work. The girl took her place near the front of the cafe'/bar after handing her cup to Ame and the boy simply tossed the empty coffee cups into the sink. "Sleepy day today..." Ame remarked.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:06 pm

"Hmph"now annoyed she snatches the tea from the mysterious mans pocket and runs up the stairs,in a hurry she slams open the kitchen door and walks over to the customer.
"Here is your tea"she says having forgotten to actually make the tea.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Shadow looks around, watching the mad girl walk back and forth. He then looks at the twins for a minute. "Hmm what could be do-" Shadow pauses for a minute.

A large quake happens, knocking over stuff before it stops. It seems something landed outside. "For the love of...." Shadow runs over to the door to spot a huge rock outside that looks like the moon. Not the size, just... looks.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:14 pm

"Tea bag..." the man stutters, dumbfounded.
Suddenly, there is a crash outside. Picking himself off the floor (after having fallen off his stool), he looked outside to see...an asteroid, perhaps? It was a bit odd-looking...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:12 am

Marie reads her book quietly as everything around her,the desk the chair the ground and the shelves shake.Once the shaking is done she closes her book and puts it down deep in thought.Her tummy rumbles she puts her hand over it hoping it would be quiet"It must be time for some breakfast"she says looking at the books scattered all around.The only thing that wasn't moved is the desk and chair she was at.Having looked around she goes to a nearby bookcase,only one book remains on the shelf.Pulling it out a passage way appears before her,walking through it there is a opening just big enough for someone to fall down into.Hoping into it Marie goes through many pipes eventually sliding her way to the first floor kicking the round wall it falls down onto the floor.Picking it up and placing it back onto the hole it appears as if the wall had never been kicked into.She walks on over to the cafe and gets one of the muffins out of the display nibbling it,watching some of them leave.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Claira grabs the tea bag as it falls out of the mans grasp,going back into the kitchen she quickly brews some tea and then joins him outside staring at the object.Handing the tea to the man slowly looking at the moon her jaw dropped.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:26 am

"Lunar and Solar... ahh yes my sisters right..." Shadow says softly, blinking a few times before smiling. "I was ordered to capture them by mom... finally they came here." Shadow laughs a bit then forms his sword slowly.

The giant moon splits in half, revealing two girls, they looked around 14 years old. One has red hair with a single black streak and the other one has silver hair with a single black streak.

"Shadow! We've come for you brother!" Solar yells out, smiling.

Lunar looks at Solar then sighs. "We were supposed to do this secret like..."

"I don't care, we are going to beat him and destroy the place, ha!' Solar laughs out loud.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 am

The twins walked out, Yuki throwing one half of a saucer at Solar. "What's all this commotion about?" she grumbled, folding her arms. Ame shrugged, looking at Lunar, then at Solar.

"They seem harmless. I guess." Ame remarked, deciding to ignore Solar's 'gonna destroy this place' exclamation from earlier. The twins both stared at the girls, eyebrows raised.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:57 am

"They don't seem like very friendly siblings" Claira says"Then again..."stares at Shadow holding the sword then sees the twins have joined them"Hm..I wonder if I should bring a chair or two,would anyone like to have a seat?"she asks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:51 am

Suddenly, weed ran out of the kitchen with a giant bread-cutting plank and smacked the moon halves into orbits while yelling "IT'S FORBIDEN TO PARK IN FRONT OF THE DOOR"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:32 am

"Harmless my ass...." Shadow says, mumbling a bit. Shadow slowly starts to walk forward, ignoring Weed's thing he just did.

"Idiot?" Solar says, talking about Weed.

"Definitely an idiot." Lunar replies as she sighs. "Whatever... greater pull." A black pulse wave spreads all the way around the entire area on the ground. Anything this pulse wave touches will make the gravity of it a lot stronger than usual.

Shadow jumps over the move before rushing in.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Marie walks out of the cafe to see where everyone ran off too,the pulse hits her and causes her to fall onto the ground.Pushing through the gravity she tries to take a bite of her muffin,managing to get it to her mouth she continues enjoying the snack.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having taken her own suggestion she looks for a chair bringing it out to the entrance of the mansion.She moves forward through the door the chair in front of her.Instantly it falls to the ground shattering into peices"My chair.."she says sadly
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:46 pm

Walking strait trough the pulse without even caring or showing sign of slowing down, Weed grabbed solar and lunar and brought them inside the caffe stufing them into one of the chairs. "What kind of Little sister greet their brother that way. Now your going to sit there and talk it out with him while i make you some cake okay... if you dont want me to carry you away that is." Weed then went back to his kitchen laughing.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:32 pm

((Heeeyyy no auto stuffles, Tumbleweed))

The person Weed grabbed as a moon replica of Solar and Lunar. The clone crumbles into rocks when he leaves.

Solar forms blue flames, sucking out the heat in the air to make it colder all around. "How about this!" Solar sends the flames in streams towards Shadow. Lunar uses her moon energy to cause the flames to slam into the ground before traveling quickly towards Shadow.

"Fire... how cute..." Shadow spins his sword around in circles before chains strike up, around the flames then at the girls. Shadow jumps onto his chains, running across them.

Lunar points at Shadow, changing the gravity around the fire a bit. Soon enough he chains start to fall towards the flames as well as the gravity on everyone else seems to be lifted.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:50 pm

Al stood watching the commotion. For any other observer, it would be incredibly risky...As if to prove the point, some of the fire headed straight towards him...and promptly passed right through him without harming him.

"Huh. That was odd," he commented nonchalantly, sipping his tea.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:01 am

Yuki and Ame both glanced at Al, then both shrugged. They didn't really seem to be affected by the gravity, but that didn't mean that they were going to do anything about the girls. "Popcorn?" Yuki pulled out a packet of the snack from her apron, waving it near Ame.

"Thanks." The twins watched the spectacle calmly, munching on popcorn as if they were watching a movie instead of a life-threatening fight. A fireball blew straight between them, charring some popcorn. The popcorn was merely brushed aside in favor of the uncharred ones.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Realizing that his "Catch" turned into rock and that a racket could be heard from outside, Weed got a little pissed of. going to his room, he opened a chest that was sealed a 3000 pound spring avoiding anyone else from opening it aside from weed. In the chest lied a lenght of chain attached to a small ball, a medieval looking menacles and what seemed to be a tuning fork. Weed picked up the tuning fork and struck it against the wall before placing it before his forehead. Waves from the tuning fork revealed his true form as the manacles came to life to ensnare his wirst and connect themselves to the chain and ball. Weed now had red skin, had grew 2 feet past his usual 6 feet and grew a rather large horn on his forehead. His real form was that of a red oni. A pissed off red oni.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next