Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~

Go down 
+2
Tumbleweed
Shadow Ryusaki
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:43 pm

Blinking"You..got hit by a car?.."she says staring at his shoulder
"How did that happen?I hope your shoulder feels better"she worries for the stranger
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:59 pm

"Ahaha~ I've had worse," the man says, putting on a false show of bravado.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:45 am

"Ahah, the day hasn't properly started yet, has it?" Ame yawned, stroking Yuki's hair affectionately. His sister smiled, swinging her legs. The twins were sitting side-by-side at the bar, both on tall stools.

"Yeah, I'm still so sleepy. Not looking forward to work." Yuki sighed, leaning against Ame with a hand lying beside his thigh. "It's only been our first week here, and I already hate this job..." she mumbled irritably.

"I don't know, I sorta like mine. Loads of cute girls coming in, and quite a number of nice-looking guys." Ame chuckled, then holding back full-out laughing when Yuki pouted. He pulled his sister closer by the waist. "But none of them are as cute as you~" he whispered, earning a giggle.

Normal morning for the twins. Really.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:01 am

Alicia is sitting at a table on a couch. In her arms is a strange book that most call a Grimore. However her Grimore is much different than that of a normal Grimore. Her Grimore actually could be a person, just right now that little girl is sealed within her own pages. Alicia had trouble with her in the past and had to have her daddy, Shadow help, however everything seems fine now.

At Alicia's table is a glass of milk, pretending to be tea. Normally people who look smart drink tea and have a book they are reading. Alicia didn't like the taste of tea so she had milk. Actually her milk was special. She has a strange taste for a little girl, liking her teat to have vanilla, sugar and cola in it. The look only looks like milk, however the taste gave off an extremely sweet taste with a strange, yet strong taste of Cola. Alicia drinks this on a daily bases and seems to be the only one to like it.

Alicia is sitting near a window, open. Unlike the other open windows, or even closed, hers is covered in Aer of different colors to give off a look similar to chruch's glass, only shinier. Alicia loved the look of the glass in church and thought she may join the Church of Yakon or Yokon just because of the glass... and because she is devoted to them of course. Not as devoted as Reli, but very close.

Alicia's looks around the room a bit, not many people. Just the twins, Shadow and the cook has left and the waitress is doing her job; everything is in order. Alicia some times didn't like order because of her Grimore side, but hey she could easily suppress that... yet for how long is the true question. "So few things to do... so much time to do it in.. Oh ho how boring."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:11 am

Yuki looked around absentmindedly, and immediately blushed when she saw a girl nearby. "Oh. There's someone here, Ame. I'll go see if she wants anything, alright?" she sputtered before hopping down from the stool and making her way towards Alicia. Ame took his seat behind the bar, watching Yuki.

"Excuse me...may I help you, Miss?" Yuki asked politely. She waited patiently for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:19 am

Alicia hears someone, she slowly looks up, closing her Grimore slowly. Alicia smiles at Yuki a bit. "Oh, I am just here, relaxing. My father is the owner of the place so, I am in a pretty good spot." Alicia smiles then slowly opens her Grimore again. "Though, is there anything I can do for you? I am pretty knowledgeable of the place and know where a lot of things are. If you ever get lost or confused and can't find anyone I am always here." Alicia giggles softly with a smile before reading her Grimore.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:31 am

Yuki was a bit surprised. This was the owner's daughter? "Oh. Thank you, Miss." she bows slightly, then walking back to the bar and sitting across from Ame. He tipped his head to the side, obviously asking who she was. "That was the boss's daughter." she replied quietly.

"Ooh, she's cute~" Ame remarked, earning a light, playful punch on the shoulder. "Ahah, ouch. Wonder when the first customer's arriving..." he chuckled, straining to look at the front door.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:56 am

"No problem. I just don't look like him... I was more or less created through science if you may." Alicia giggles softly then smiles as she leaves, reading more. She didn't have much to do... just really was kind of bored. Maybe she should go to the pool... ahh but it is morning. She shakes her head side to side. The Library may be nice...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Smiling she finds this customer very entertaining"I'll go check on your English tea" she says bowing and then walking to the kitchen.Finding the door open she walks through it and goes down the stairs finding just a skeleton attached to the wall,Shadow and Weed nowhere in sight."..Hm.."running up the stairs then shifting speed to show nothing is wrong she walks up to Yuki
"Would you mind keeping company for my customer,I have to go look for Shadow and Weed downstairs"leading Yuki over to the table she promptly leaves for her search of the basement.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:20 pm

"Well that poor bastard did not went far that's for sure... so left we go... i hope you brought weapons. The mimic guarding the tea dont always let me take without a fight... That's why i brought ol'sharpy here." Said Weed as he swinged the huge knife dozens of time, reducing the skeleton in a fine powder. "well that ought to make some base for towmorrows chiken sauce." He then promply fille a vial with the remain of the victim. " well let's get going, And if she don't want to let us take the tea at all we can always go collect it from alrune that lives down here. I heard it had some nice propriety."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:08 am

Yuki frowned slightly, feeling lazy at the moment, but she quickly put on her 'professional smile'. "How may I help you, sir?" she asked pleasantly enough. "If you'd like some liquor, Ame there should be able to help you." she added, glancing at Ame and nodding.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:05 pm

A sweat drop rolls down Shadow's cheek. "My basement isn't that dangerous this close. If it was I seriously would have just... destroyed it." Shadow snickers some then forms his Chaintana and a few black and white spheres. Shadow slowly starts to walk forward. "It is dangerous... with ghost and monsters, but nothing like that. Though... it won't be a problem. Ninge is harder than this place..." Shadow stops walking for a minute when he hears someone walking down the steps. Shadow turns around to see if he can see up the stair case.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:59 pm

"Eh? Hmm...I probably shouldn't..." the man starts nervously, "...but I guess I will. Um, bourbon, please."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:53 am

Yuki bowed slightly before gliding off to the bar. "Bourbon for the customer," she relayed. Ame bent down, pulling out a bottle and glass and handing them to his sister with an easy smile. Yuki returned to the customer's table and placed the glass on the table, pouring some of the liquor into the glass.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 6:26 pm

"You won't pluck a petal off my Alura Une if you know what's good for you." Soma steps out of the shadows.

He turns to Shadow. "Have you brought her?"
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:00 pm

Shadow rubs one of his fox ears. "Refresh my memory.... who is her again?" Shadow asks softly, his head tilted to the side some.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:58 pm

Upstairs, the strange man has proceeded to become thoroughly trashed on three shots of bourbon. It seems he can't hold his liquor at all.
"I...Where am I again?" he stuttered, trying to hold himself upright. "It's a really pretty place, though..." he continued, leaning back considerably in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:43 am

Walking down the stairs she creeps up behind Shadow "Finally found you two"she says smiling still having not noticed the strange person in the shadows"Where is the Engli--"just then she stares at the stranger curiously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marie yawns having just woken up not caring that she is late as she works in the library,one of the most unvisited areas of the hotel.
Putting on her work clothes which aren't that much different from her normal clothing,she taps the floor a door popping open from below revealing a ladder.Climbing down and turning around she opens the door that seems to be a book case that by reaching for a certain book it opens,this has to be one of the most hidden rooms in the hotel.Easily maneuvering herself around the many aisles eventually reaching her desk.Sitting down she finds the book she was previously reading and flips to the page continuing to read,getting so absorbed in the book her face presses up against the book.Her glasses don't help her vision much she is still rather near sighted which makes her a clutz.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:05 am

"And... That would be her." Soma looks over Shadow's shoulder. "Remind me how long the memory of a fox is?" He begins to slowly approach them, the exhaling of his visitors echoing louder in the subterranean halls than the sounds of his footsteps.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:49 pm

"Wow scary..." Said Weed in a uncaring and unimpressed voice. "now if you dont mind, Ive got a mimic to chop up and a tea to serve." Said tumbleweed with a big smile and his giant butcher knife exhaling steam for some reason. He then went left, only to be jumped on by a girl wearing a chest as a skirt. "WEEDY!" Said the young mimic.
Mimic:" it's been so long why dont ever visit me anymore."
Weed: " well ive been busy with the shop and your murderous tandancy toward me when im seaking tea turned me off..."
Mimic: Ho but you arn't seeking tea this are you?
Weed: hum well...
As weed utered those word, The mimic face became red and her eyes started showing murderous intent. But weed knew the mimic usual behavior so he quickly picked her up and threw her with vigor on the nearest wall. Wich then turned back into a chest.
Weed: Well that was not much of a fight now was it...
He then opened the chest and retrived the englisg tea, The chest then slammed down on his right hand finger. Making a painful face, He opened the chest and removed his fingers from harm.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:23 pm

A bear trap materializes around Weed's injured hand. There's a strong gust of wind and Soma appears above it stepping around the side onto the trigger plate, making it snap closed on Weed's hand, he begins mashing it closer to the completely shut position with his foot.

He pockets the tea before it falls to the ground. "You can get it back with good behavior my belligerent cook... If you don't want to lose your hand think twice before sexually violating my mimic." He said, pressing ever harder down on the beartrap.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:27 am

"Oi, heeeyyy play nice. Just for some damn tea." Shadow waves his hand around in circles, causing Weed's hand to turn into darkness. Shadow pulls his hand out then sighs some before looking at the man. "A fox's mind is much longer than yours, probably smarter..." Shadow sighs some then turns towards his waitress. "Hmm you tried to scare me! You suck!" Shadow laughs some.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:13 am

Yuki and Ame sat at the bar, staring at the very drunk man. "Gee. Maybe I shouldn't have given him the liquor." Yuki remarked, looking frankly disinterested in the whole matter. Ame sniggered, ruffling his sister's hair.

"Bah, it wasn't your fault. Let's just hope that he doesn't break anything." Ame chuckled, sipping from a glass of grape juice.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:06 pm

"That hurted more than it should have." Looking at his hand, Weed quickly tunred around to face soma. "Since when has she been YOUR mimic. Ive never seen you down here before and ive been taking tea from that mimic since before you where in diapers. And i did not sexualy violated her. I just threw her at the wall. A great shock is the only way for her to return to her chest form. Also im going to make you pay for that bear trap."
Back to top Go down
Shadow Ryusaki

Shadow Ryusaki

Stats
TE Name:

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:40 am

Alicia is watching the drunk man as well as the twins as they talk to each other. She decides to play a cruel trick. She opens up her grimore, spins her hand in circles a bit then summons a demonic black fox with black mist circling around. The fox rushes towards the drunken man quickly. Alicia was going to pull it back at the last and was going to pull it back if he attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~   ~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Sweetheart Cafe'/Mansion~
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next