Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout Project

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 9:14 am

The sun shines bright in the sickening green sky which covers the wasteland. A thin toxic smog can be seen over most of the land which is already covered with famine and disease. The ground is a boring grey color, littered with the rubble of a once beautiful city. This city being Boston, or at least it used to be Boston. Many people wander this wasteland in search of meaning, and some try to salvage what is left of a passed civilization, others seek the answers in the future. Mutations have occurred from all the radiation, creating repulsive beings nicknamed Ghouls, form. Some are sentient and know right from wrong. They know their past selves and are recognized as humans by some. But to many, they are just like their savage counterparts. Their Feral kin roam the underground subways because of it's now dark and musty tunnels, hunting and eating human flesh. Other mutants have a different origin, massive amounts of radiation through a virus called F.E.V. This virus was used on some by scientists, some were just unlucky people. The Enclave, a terrible and disgusting group of individuals, think that everyone except them are mutants and therefore must be destroyed. They believe the whole wasteland should be eradicated of all people, except themselves of course. Another faction, the Brotherhood of Steel, believes that the old technologies should be preserved. And there are the raiders, who just don't fucking care, their thirst for blood is bigger than their guns. Then there is you, you can join these factions, or go out on your own to search for a new answer. War destroyed this land, and as we all know, War never changes.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:28 am

Jhonny was roaming the slum cleaning the fresh brain from his last kill off his Super Sledgehammer. *Those Feral just dont know when to quit* He was heading for the lawgivers weekly meeting when he was ambushed by a buncha feral ghouls. He, off course, Gave them a chance to surrender but Ferals being what they are, he had to smash their skulls in with his giant sledgehammer. *darn, Because of them i have to write a repport now...* He did'nt like to write.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Someone once made a list of rules for surviving an apocalypse. In that list, the most important thing was the ability to run away.
Well, I guess wearing this thing has its disadvantages Heather Drehen thought to herself.

Only a few minutes earlier, she had been on the road approaching Ultim. Now she found herself running among the houses in the outskirts, pursued by one of the fastest creatures in the Wastes: the dreaded Deathclaw.

Just where is the town guard when you need them? she complained to herself, ducking around a corner. It was lucky she had been so close to these buildings; a full-out sprint was virtually impossible in a dress, even more so while firing at a pursuer. Note to self: Raise the hemline on this dress about a foot as soon as possible.

Darting around yet another corner, she narrowly avoided the Deathclaw's dangerous grip. Running up a nearby staircase, she paused only to swing around and fire her rifle at the monster behind her. The shot caught it by surprise, but did little to slow it down. It swiped at her, knocking the rifle out of her hands. Running to the other side of the roof, Heather found herself cornered by the Deathclaw.

Come on...just a little closer...

As the creature made its way towards its prey, the roof suddenly gave out from underneath it. Drawing her knife, Heather jumped into the hole after it, stabbing it in the eye. It roared in pain, yet still regained its footing, charging at Heather again.

The building they had fallen into was a dusty old shop, filled with various items. Chief among those were a variety of weapons. It had been no coincidence that Heather chose this particular building. Diving around some nearby shelves, she grabbed an assault rifle. Pointing it at the Deathclaw, she pulled the trigger...

*click*

Figures. No shop owner would leave a loaded weapon lying around on a shelf, after all. she groaned. The Deathclaw, sensing victory, advanced ever closer.

"Too late."

With a loud boom, the Deathclaw's head jerked to the side, courtesy of a point-blank helping of buckshot. Stepping out from behind a shelf, Heather's brother, Harry, threw a second shotgun to her. Between the two of them, it only took a few more shots to bring the beast down for good.

"I really wish you'd stop bringing these things home," Harry said, helping Heather up.
"Nonsense. Think of the money you'll earn selling its hide and claws," she retorted, dusting herself off.
"Maybe it'll be enough to repair the hole in the roof."
"Eh, it would've collapsed with the next heavy rain anyway."
The two smiled at each other, then began laughing.
"It's been too long, ya know? How're you holding up?" Harry asked.
"Same as usual, same as usual. Shop doing good business?" Heather replied.
"Fair enough. Actually...let's talk about that," Harry started, before being interrupted by a loud rumble. In a matter of moments, it had started to rain, slowly covering the floor with water. "Right after we clean this up."
(tl;dr: Yay, slightly cliche battle scene~)
Back to top Go down
Orrin

Orrin

Stats
TE Name:

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:31 am

Near the center of the old and ruined city was a slightly less old and slightly more ruined town square. It had been mostly cleared of rubble, probably by an old trailblazing company. All that remained was a broken fountain in the center, offset by a collapsed and unrecognizable brass statue of an old hero long forgotten.
Two weeks ago, if anyone had been around to see it, they would have seen a slim and ragged figure leave something inside that fountain, linger a little, and dash off into the dusty darkness. As it turns out, nobody was around for miles.
And the infant that was left there was asleep.

After three days he had already given up on crying. Crying just made him tired and hurt his throat. After his head and eyes had cleared a bit, he had finally noticed the neatly lined up bottles of formula that were placed at his side. It took him a good hour, but he finally got the hang of feeding himself. He had developed enough patience and skill to drink two bottles a day. He had started out with twenty, leaving only enough for two weeks minus one day. His days had gone roughly the same way, crawling and rolling around on the blanket, playing with small shiny brown coins that he found in cracks in the fountain, babbling to himself, feeding, and sleeping. Sleeping took up most of his time, thus making the days go by relatively quickly.
On the last day, having run out of food, he decided that it would be best to try and escape his little world. But, try as he might, he could just simply not hoist himself over the ledge. He soon became too tired to continue trying, so, with nothing else to do, he wailed.

In the silence of the streets and buildings of the defiled world, his cry could be heard for miles.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Walking trough the Square of the city, Jhonny Sixfinger heard a Loud noise coming from the ruinned fountain. Getting closer he saw a little pile of rag lying inside the fountain, It was wailling... Annoyingly... So he picked it up to see what the hell was that about. He happend to pick it up by the leg. Wich only increased it incessant wailing. *What the hell is this...* He lifted the pile of rag to his to examinate the content only to find a human child. *Ha the poor little bawby. Wheres is could your mom be? well im going to take care of you for now...* strating the baby in the right side up he carried it away toward the lawgiver headquarter in ultim.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:59 pm

Wakes up scoping the area and then looking into the fountain,finding the child gone she thinks to herself that maybe she shouldn't have waited for her master to come back(to ask for permission of bringing the baby along with them in their travels)and that maybe that 10 minute catnap wasn't such a great idea either.

Last edited by Spade on Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:30 pm

A man steps out from behind a collapsed wall directly in front of the super mutant, he's glaring at the being. "What do you intend to do with that baby, greenskin?" He is pointing his cane at the mutant.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Orrin

Orrin

Stats
TE Name:

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:36 pm

As if today wasn't bad enough, the infant was being carried off from what had just become familiar by something strange and unfamiliar. He knew neither what was carrying him nor where it was carrying him to, and this was frustrating.
Wailing as loud as it could, the child wriggled and squirmed in the green thing's large hands. It may have been shaped like a human, but it didn't look friendly, didn't sound friendly, and didn't smell friendly either. It was far too much to ignore, and he didn't like it one bit.
When the man spoke, he turned to look at him, still crying. Here was another new person, however not as strange, but just as unfriendly.
He squirmed with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:40 pm

Optoer woke up from his rather nice sleep after the battle with seemingly endless supermutants. He looked over to his left to see his gun on the floor, loaded, and a barricade next it of sandbags left from a previous person. He got up and picked up his gun. He was in his temporary home since the outcasts never actually settled a barracks in Boston. Walking out of the building he heard gunshots off in the distance. Normal but he was very bored since there wasn't a museum for miles so he walked to the sound finding himself in a building near the square, he went inside and started scoping the area from the top. He spotted a rather unusually large supermutant and quite a few ghoul corpses in the distance. He looked down near the square to see a woman and a baby, thinking that the woman may be a raider he ran down to wear she was and hid quickly behind a large pile of rubble.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:22 pm

*Who are you calling greeskin Normies. I aint Gonna hurt that child. I was going to bring him to lawgiver headquarter, I know a few nice girl over there who'll take care of this kid. You must not be from around here. Pointing that thing at an officer of the law...* turning a bit to the side he showed his Sherif badge he had embeded in his metal combat armor. * I really fucking hate raider. But you aint got the attitude. Heck you dont look like an americain. Now unless you have some food for the kid you better get the fuck out of my way before i pound your face in normie.*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:14 pm

Ruffling through her pocket she finds a bottle with some milk in it,walking next to her master she shows the mutant she has food and then takes the baby into her arms promptly starting to feed it.She starts smiling
"I think you should attempt pounding my masters face in,I want to see if you will live after"
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:25 pm

He slides one hand into his coat, and lets the cane slide into a vertical position slowly lowering his hand. He watches the mutant in the strange clothes warily.
Back to top Go down
Orrin

Orrin

Stats
TE Name:

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:33 pm

The child, of course, immediately stopped crying. Warm again, soft again, safe again. The arms of the one who carried him now reminded him of his life before the fountain. He fed on the bottle quite calmly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Looks at the baby enjoying his milk she starts to back away from the mutant and her master,backing up closer to a pile of rubble.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Optoer quickly pulled out his combat knife while still trying to be as quiet as possible and from behind the rubble, he held the captor and held the knife to her throat. "Drop the baby and I kill you in the worst way I can raider." He grabbed the baby in one hand and realized that this position was rather uncomfortable on his end, but he made absolutely sure she could not move.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:21 pm

Giggling she pushes back slightly nudging her sword into his leg
"Aside from the fact that I am not a raider?"
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:25 pm

"Oh really? Then who exactly are you?" He said as he realized the "clink"ing sound of a sword touching his armor and kicked the sword out of her hand. He looked at the sword to make sure he didn't alert the super mutant or man. He gently pulled her into the building to question her further.
Back to top Go down
Orrin

Orrin

Stats
TE Name:

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:30 pm

Sensing danger, and otherwise not being comfortable anymore, the infant began to cry again.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:33 pm

"Shit" Optoer whispered as the baby cried rather loudly. He let his grip go off the woman and put the baby in the cradle nearby. He looked back at the woman and held his gun to her. "Leave and you get to see why I'm such a credit to the Outcasts."
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Turning to face this new threat Wolfgang pulls his hand out of his coat, now holding a mauser, he raises his cane again saying, "Return the child to her, brigand. Or you might not live to regret it."
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:42 pm

"I've fought much more of a threat back when I was it the Brotherhood. That mauser will barely penetrate my armor. Bring it on scum!" He said now aiming at the head of the man pointing a quite refurbished mauser at him.
Back to top Go down
Orrin

Orrin

Stats
TE Name:

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:59 pm

The infant began to cry louder.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Dropping into a dash a foot off the ground Wolfgang's cane begins to lengthen, rising in a wave toward his foe. "The mauser isn't for your armor." He said firing a bullet toward the bottom of his opponent's weapon. Before sliding his hand back into his coat, pulling it out this time with a deathclaw gauntlet on the hand.

Last edited by Sevhian on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:05 pm

(I don't have a mauser)
The bullet from his opponent's gun hit his plasma pistol directly making it fly across the ground. Almost instantaneously, Optoer pulled out his laser rifle and shot twice towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Interrupting the dash into a roll sideways Wolfgang dashes around to the other side of Raine, contracting his cane before lengthening it again directly toward his armor clad opponent's helmet. Pieces of cloth flying off his coat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout Project
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next