Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout Project

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

Fallout Project - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:55 pm

If you want to take out a mirelurk wiht that pea-shooter of yours youd better aim for the face sweet-check. *said Jhonny as he took out his lincoln repeater and shooted one in the face quieting him for good* Unless there explosive ammo they wont even scathe theyre armor.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:28 pm

"Annoying beasts," Heather groaned, filling the face of the nearest one with lead with her SMG. Harry, meanwhile, was taking a more long-ranged approach, sticking close to the wagon as he carefully aimed his shots.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:59 am

"Okay"grabbing one of the grenades she packed in the wagon with the child she throws it at one of the mirelurks head."Like that?"seconds later the mirelurk explodes along with some of its fellow mirelurks.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:39 pm

"Don't talk to a lady like that you mutt." Wolfgang flicks his wrist lengthening his cane into a whip, and wraps it around a mirelurks head electrocuting it before he jerks it back, unleashing the blades it slices its head off like a giant inverted skillsaw.

It swings quite near the mutant's face as he recondenses it into a cane.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:52 pm

Optoer finally gets into the battle but finds that his laser rifle is out of ammo. A Mutant advances towards him so he wields the gun as an axe and starts beating the mutant with it mercilessly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:59 pm

The bags of grenades under her coat start to weigh her down,opening up the wagon she places the bags inside on either side of the baby."Okay,now don't play with this"she says holding a grenade up as she walks over to Optoer.She then kicks the lurk away and throws the grenade at the monsters face causing it to explode"Or else that will happen to you in that tiny wagon"staring at the baby.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:03 pm

Wolf pulls Amy close and strokes her side as he nuzzles her neck, obviously quite entertained. He keeps an eye on Optoer, admiring his bravado.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 7:24 pm

Still beating the ever-loving crap out of the seemingly endless amount mutants he lays a bottlecap mine on the ground in the middle of the horde blowing the mutants sky high. "Get to the wagon!" He yells to the others as he run for the wagon.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:26 pm

"Roger that," Heather said as she hopped up to the top of the wagon where Harry was. The two of them provided covering fire for the others.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:12 pm

Stares at them rushing to hop onto the wagon"You know the wagon can't fit so many people,you're going to squish the baby"she says nudging heather to maybe get off.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:07 am

Spoiler:
"Ack...sorry about that," Heather said, slightly embarrassed. She hopped off the wagon and continued to give covering fire.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:17 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:10 pm

"It's okay just help move the wagon away"Handing over the handle to Heather she grabs her gun and begins to shoot at the creatures.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:29 pm

"Got it," Heather replied as she began pulling. Harry also assisted with one hand while providing covering fire using the SMG with his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:26 pm

Having taken care of quite a few of the monsters she runs out of bullets as more pour out of the shadows."Why are so many of them appearing out of thin air..."she says to herself
"We need to get out of here there might be something causing this and we could catch it ourselves"pushing the wagon along faster now she tries to usher everyone around the swarm of murks still heading for their destination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout Project
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6