Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout Project

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fallout Project - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:12 am

Snatches the baby while the armored man is distracted.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:36 am

"Ugh...what on earth is going on up there?" Harry groaned as he and Heather approached the square. The two of them were heading across town to barter with a fellow shopkeeper, since a large portion of the store's stock had been damaged by the rainfall.

"...It's a fight," Heather said blankly. Her mind shifting into combat mode, she flatly said, "I'll cover you," before climbing the nearest roof.

"Ugh...guess that leaves me diplomacy, then," Harry muttered, approaching the square with one hand lightly pressed against his SMG. He didn't want to have to use it...but it never hurts to be prepared. Diplomacy first, combat if all else fails.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:15 am

Optoer heard the whip's crack and rolled sideways to avoid it but the whip slightly hit his armor and made a loud "clang". The hit made him mess up the roll and go into a topple accidentally pulling the trigger a few times at the two strangers as he was going to do. After his fall he quickly got back up.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:20 am

*ha those damn norms...* Jhonny turning around quickly reached For something hanged from his belt. Pulling out the Dreaded Lincoln Reapeter, A modified .44 Magum rifle, He quickly shot twice at the outcast.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:57 pm

One of the shots from the super mutant's gun scraped past Optoer's arm, bumping the metal into his arm and injuring his wrist. Optoer holstered his gun and started into the building, running quickly to higher ground.

(Why are you attacking me Tumbleweed?)
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:23 pm

Dashing between the barrel and the woman with the baby, Wolfgang takes a shot to his left thigh, and his right shoulder. He falls to his knee after a moment, breathing hard.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:31 pm

(Remember im a Lawgiver. Just like marcus in fallout 2. And you attacked innocent pepole)
*Why does that Steel paladin had against you guys... Did you do anything bad* Turning toward the man and the girl with his lincoln repeater lowered jhonny removed his hat and sitted down. * Calm down you two i aint like those new super-muttant, Radiation got to thier brain making them think their so high and mighty* Taking out a pack of red smoke, The mutties started smoking. *you know, you guys seem okay but i cant let that kid at the hand of crafty canadian like that. He's americian and thus im going to find him a house in boston. Thats why i cant let you have it. Want a Red? their good to reduce radiation effect.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Runs over to Wolfgang making sure he is alright,still holding the baby as she looks at the mutant.
"Who told you we are canadian?"

Last edited by Spade on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:06 pm

*Yer accent. Nobody speak THAT politely round here...Ho the normie hurts... Give him that it should help* Scurrying around his backpack, The supermuttant threw a seringe full of red liquid at the girl. * howd'you made it all the way here anyway without steampack. You guys need to take care of yerself.*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:23 pm

"We were doing just fine until you meddled with our child,in which case some random armored man decided I was a raider.Then this battle ensued which injured Wolf and scared the baby"gives the mutant a furious look throwing the syringe away
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:41 pm

*HEY dont throw the Good stuff away you ungratefull bitch.* getting up, he got the seringe back. * And dont you dare go around telling me thats your kid. Who let a kid in fountain wailling. That's the best to attrack raider Deathclaw and Bad supermuttants. You go around giving that kind of attitude to pepole and you aint gonna get many friend round these part. Im going to check on the steel paladin i bet he's nicer than you bitch.* As he said that, Jhonny packed the Steampack in his backpack and left for inside the building.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Hmm...seems things have settled down somewhat.
Signaling for Heather to stand down (since she had taken up position on the rooftop), Harry slowly approached the square.

"Oy~ Is the kid okay?" he asked of the woman before him.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:25 pm

Optoer looked down at the Canadians "So you people aren't raiders?" He said rather embarrassed. He picked up a stimpack from his medicinal pouch and injected the man with it. "Don't worry this will help your pain." He said pushing down the valve.
"The lawgiver is right, you'd best keep that baby quiet if you don't want to end up as part of the Deathclaw's pile."
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:39 pm

"Hey, don't speak to a lady like that, mutt!" Wolf uses his left hand to flip off the large officer, before wincing.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 pm

"It's ok the pain should be gone now." I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but who are you people?" He said as he threw the empty stimpack away.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 12:19 am

Guess it really has calmed down, huh...I should go join them.
So thinking, Heather jumped down from the rooftop and proceeded in the direction of the square...

"Not so fast, little roof-hopping lady. Where do you think you're headed?"

Glancing over her shoulder, Heather noticed three men in ragged armor. Raiders? Here? "To the square. You can come, if you like. But I think those people there want to see you more," she said, gesturing behind the Raiders.

They turn to look.

That actually worked? Idiots.

In one clean motion, Heather draws her rifle. Bang. Bang. Bang. At such short range, it didn't take much.

Well...all good children should look away now Heather thought dryly as she began the familiar process of collecting fingers for bounties...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:40 am

"Yes the baby is alright thankfully"cradling him closely,looking at the three strangers she answers the armored mans question.
"My name is Raine,Raine Amaranth Koskavich"
she looks over at her injured partner."He is Wolfgang Siegfried..so who are you people?"
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:46 am

"I'm Harry Drehen. I'm a local shopkeeper. And this..." Harry begins, before looking over his shoulder. There is no one there.
"...Huh. Wonder where she..."he continued, before being interrupted by Heather landing in front of him, having jumped off the roof yet again.
"And I'm Heather Drehen," she said, staring into the distance and avoiding eye contact entirely. "And we shouldn't stay long. This section of town doesn't have many guard patrols, so the Raiders will be here soon."
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 6:44 am

"My name is John Optin. But many in Boston call me Optoer. I'm an Outcast of the Brotherhood. Are you people wanderers or traders?" But before he could get an answer he looked over his shoulder, hearing something. "Gunshots..." He said getting up and grabbing his laser rifle and walking over, cautiously, to where the sound came from.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Giving each other sidewards glances, Harry and Heather drew their rifles, standing prepared for whatever might approach the square.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:02 pm

*Well im jhonny the town Sherif. Ive been keeping boston streets safe since before the war. I mnaged to stay alive by trying to bring back order back here. And this man look like he need more medical attention. I dont know if you knew what are those but. * Taking out the same steampack the women threw away. *This be called a steampack it's full of Steam Cell it can instantly repaire even the most grivious wound by stimulating the body to make new cells. it's pretty effective. But now if you dont mind i think Ferals are coming.* Taking out his massive super-slegehammer, Jhonny turned to face the upcoming gang of radiated humans.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 11:14 pm

"They're here. Fire!" Heather shouted, opening fire on the ferals. Harry followed suit.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:21 pm

"They don't look like ferals." He said looking over at the strange men. "They might be raiders. If we take cover and don't fire back we can see. If they keep moving towards us and shooting, they're raiders. And if they don't then they are just people. Trust me, its a trick my comrades taught me back in the Brotherhood."
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:29 pm

"Fair point. Defensive positions!" Harry shouted to the group, as he and Heather took cover behind the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:29 am

Lifting a quite giant slab of concret, Jhonny made his own cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout Project
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next