Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fallout Project

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

Fallout Project - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:24 am

"And as odd as it is to buy just one bullet, I can most certainly sell it to you," Harry added, holding up one of the Mauser rounds in question.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:53 am

Raine looks at Jhonny"Ah-huh...."she says not really having cared for his story since there obviously are no noticeable scarring or permanent issues,seeing as how he is a mutant and is already slightly altereddeformed.
"Maybe we should follow him and get the rest of the supplies for the"she scoffs because of the slight pun"raid?"pretending as if she was clearing her throat at that moment.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Spade on Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:08 pm

Giving an apathetic look at Weed he then turns his attention to Harry,who now has the bullet he was requesting"Oh,thank you for the fast delivery.How should I repay you considering I only need one? Should I cut the ordinary payment into pieces and hand you one?"holding out his gun as to impy Harry should load it for him.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 pm

Smiling at her masters silly behaviour she gets a bottle cap and breaks a small peice off.
She grabs the bullet switching it with the bottle cap peice in Harry's hand
"It was nice doing business with you"she says while loading the gun herself and handing it back to Wolfgang.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:15 am

Just what am I supposed to do with part of a bottle cap...I'd get laughed away if I tried to use it...Ah well. It's just one bullet, after all. Harry thought.

"Oy, Mac, can you repair my rifle? I damaged the stock smashing some guy in the head with it last week," Heather said, showing the damaged stock to Mac.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 5:55 pm

Looks over at Heather getting her rifle checked,walking over to Mac
"Could you take a look at my gun aswell,also do you have the bullets for this gun?this would cut our trip much shorter"
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:09 pm

"Lady, we've got bullets for almost anything," Mac said, looking over at Amy's gun. It certainly had some wear to it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:39 pm

"Ah,well the last place we went to they hadn't even heard about my gun"she says with a dissapointed face"Do you have the tools to repair it?"standing next to him as he looks over the gun.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:33 pm

"Well, it certainly seems unique...A custom model, probably, but it isn't too different from a regular 10mm. I'll see what I can do with it," Mac said.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:02 am

"Also what will we do about the baby if we plan on going out on this mission?"she says looking at the baby.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:54 am

Well the ladys round here would be glad to take care of another orphan. come with me i'll show the kindergarden.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:07 pm

"He isn't an orphan"glares at Weed"Maybe we should just bring him along..maybe"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Well if you bring him along you have to vouch for his safety and stay behind the group in the case of traps. Dont worry tough the raiders arnt usually smart enough to lay trap that explode after we pass on them. Well if your all ready then come closer to the map, i'll show you where those bastard are hiding. Their hiding principaly around the chrysler building. and i thing thats where those bastard are hiding most of the time since it's still got a functional generator and running water. our goal will be the secure the entire building to move the base there. We did not had the manpower nessesary to guard the hq and get rid of the raiders at the same time. but with you guys we should be able to reduce those waste of good air raiders.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:21 am

Spoiler:
"This sounds interesting,though if this is the base for the raiders we should probably try to be discreet.It would be horrible if we got outnumbered especially with a baby on board,also"
She goes off and finds a wooden wagon that had been holding some products,moving them over the other side she takes the wagon and places the baby inside"Would this be a suitable means for transportation of the baby?"
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:06 am

Hum... Maybe with some filling with soft stuff... I doubt that road will good to the little guy with all those can in it...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:33 am

"True,are there any cushions and or a tent around here?that would be great protection for him oh and the bullet proof jacket aswell"
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:52 pm

"Hmm..we have a tent in the back," Mac said after thinking for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:09 am

I got this metal plate that we could put over... but it may be a little heavy. we could just weld it to the side of the cart.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:38 am

Wolf cuts in, "A simple and easy solution would be to put him inside a box. That way the other boxes will stack on him, instead of squishing him." After a moment he continues "Of course this should be coupled with padding, and a bullet proof vest." He looks at the little tike. "Ah yes, and air holes."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:18 am

"That is a good idea Jhonny sounds better than a tent actually"hearing Wolfs suggestion she turns and looks at him.
"Yes noone would think to look for a baby in a box..though babies aren't really supposed to be placed in boxes even if there are air holes"giving Wolfgang a odd look"Sadly that is actually a rather great idea otherwise"
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:20 pm

Wolf shrugs. "That's your department not mine." He lifts her chin and nuzzles her cheek. "Besides tents are soft and let things poke, and smush them, so that probably wouldn't have worked very well."
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:03 pm

Mac shrugged. "Sounds good to me. Glad you remembered the airholes, at least."

Heather, meanwhile, was going over her equipment, making sure she had everything she needed. Harry was pacing nervously.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:22 am

"That's true also be back in abit"she says grabbing the wagon and Mac bringing them to a part of the facility,when they come back the wagon is newly furnished for protection of the baby.A cover over the top and a cushion inside with a bullet proof jacket and straps onto the cushion.Placing the baby inside and strapping him in(looks like how a baby carrier would for cars except made with bullet proof vest and cushion)"So are we ready to go?"wondering when they will actually go off in their escapade"..Jhonny lead the way to the building"she says considering he is the obvious choice to lead them to the building.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:35 am

Okay but we have three miles to walk before we get there. I hope your all ready for a few mifelurks, they've lurking around here for a while. "After a few minute of walk, a mirelurk showed himself.This creature look like a giant humanoid mutan crab" Ho shit a mirelurk "said jhonny half-amused"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Holds onto the handle of the wagon rolling it along with her,her gun in hand and ready to go.On the way there more mirelurks appear,one starts to get closer she shoots at it for safety reasons grazing it's shoulder.The creature makes a strange sound disturbing the others related to it,obviously the way to the chrysler will take abit longer than she expected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallout Project   Fallout Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout Project
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next