Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transient Estate

Go down 
+6
Optoer
Tumbleweed
Mocona
Neko&Inu
Sevhian
fluctuatingpersona
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats
TE Name: Ysera & Inu

Transient Estate - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:13 am

He stood up slowly, dusted his clothes and readjusted his hat. "Partners... That's a rather forceful partnership. The only thing I want is for you to let him go. And the moment you release your hostage, our partnership ends." He crossed his arms and looked away. "And besides, the things you make me do as a partner goes against everything I believe in. That stone... Because she doesn't have it anymore, Ysera is going crazy. I'm disgusted with myself for doing something that horrible."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:08 am

"The same day you agreed to work for me was the day you lost your principles and beliefs,once something is tainted it can never be pure again especially while working under me."grabbing her chains "Anyways,I have to go take care of more business" dissapearing again.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 1:20 am

Inu smirked. "Heh... Who said I've ever been pure?" he said to himself out loud. He then melted into darkness, and left the area.

Rematerializing in another place, he looked at one of his hands. "Lost my principles and beliefs, huh? Sure does leave a bad taste in my mouth... Only one thing I can do for now to make up for what I did. It'll have to be temporary, though...

-----------

Ysera, continuing to freak out on the floor, was just about to break. That's when Inu walked in. "Drehen, I trust you. Get the stone back." he simply said, as he entered entirely in Ysera's mind. A few seconds after, Ysera snapped back to reality. She looked back towards Drehen. "W-wha... What happened? ... I suddenly don't feel the dragon mind trying to take over me anymore..." she said, in a shock. She didn't notice what happened....
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats
TE Name: Tumbleweed

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Sensing that something was horribly wrong in the mansion, Tumbleweed turned into a speak of ion and traveled quickly along the power lines, Breaking and electric devises in the way to the chamber where the dog had been choked by chains. Passing along all the light bulb, That room quickly became completly dark.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:58 pm

Spoiler:
Eve explores the house collecting one of the triangle mechanisms,she spots someone skipping her way down the hallway.......
The lights start flickering since someone seems to be messing with them yet again,she walks quietly behind the girl dissapearing into the wall as the girl turns around a corner.Appearing in front of her"Hello,Regen"walking around and behind her whispering into Regens ear"I wonder what you have been up to" she places the triangle mechanism in the other girls hand.
"What are these for,hm?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evelyn grabs the bear trap her master had fallen into stares at it for abit before throwing it at Optoers face,mumbling to herself
"Idiot"
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 pm

"Ehehe~ It's rude to suddenly startle people like that, you know," Regen replied, ignoring her own hypocrisy in saying so. "As for that thing, it's merely a repository of psionic energy. Behold! Retroflow: Genesis Light Year, Paralytica!"

As she finishes the chant, a giant ball of light surrounds Eve, holding her in place.

"Well, now I gotta go replace it~ I'd tell you to stay here and be good until I return, but I know you'll break out before then. Until then~" Regen says cheerfully, dashing away.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elsewhere, Drehen was explaining what had occured to Ysera. "So, we have to get that stone back soon. Can you fight if need be?"
Back to top Go down
EternalofXoleriog

EternalofXoleriog

Stats
TE Name: Aniv de la Rev

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:04 pm

Tap tap tap, went the shoes of the medic as he walked down the corridor to get to an effing bathroom with a shower.

"How much trouble can it be to find one?" He mumbled to himself as he opened another door... Finally! A bedroom which may have a shower! He could practically visualize himself having a bubble bath.

As such, he explored every door found in the bedroom, in order to find the shower. At last! His quest was done!!!

"FINALLY!!!" Aniv undressed as he prepared a cold shower-- and prepared to wash the clothes while he was taking a bath. And so he did.

Shower quest status: End.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats
TE Name: Optoer

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 11:55 pm

Optoer walked into the main hall of the quite large estate. He sat down in waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:15 am

...and Regen promptly tripped over him.

"Ow, ow...Oh! You're...uh...Optoer, right? There's an intruder trying to destroy the mansion! Sound the alarm!"

After he stared at her for a bit, she added, "I'm not the intruder, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:40 am

"Ok, cause I was about to say..." He said staring down at regen. He extended his hand out to help her up. "Ok so where is the intruder?
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:46 am

"She's back in the direction I came from! Please, help, she's scary~" Regen replied, playing the helpless act for all it was worth.
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:55 am

"Ok show me." He said, skeptic as he had not seen her around much. But then again, he was caught up in spring cleaning for the last few weeks.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 1:02 am

"Right this way~" Regen said, guiding Optoer down the hallway.

Drone, deliver the replacement package

Elsewhere, a new pyramid suddenly appeared from where the previous one had been taken.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 6:08 am

Ysera nodded slowly. "I can fight. I have a lot of fighting experience, so I do think I'll be fine..."

She raised up to her feet and stretched a bit. "Yeah... You're right. We have to get the stone back now! I can't keep Inu in my mind forever! So... In the end... Is he a good guy or a bad guy? I mean, he's the one who stole my stone, yet now he helps me..."
Back to top Go down
Optoer

Optoer

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Optoer followed Regen to wherever she was taking him. "So exactly what room is the intruder in?" He said looking around as they had walked into the one hallway with only a few doors.
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:34 pm

Finaly coming out of the wall socket to survey the dark room, Tumbleweed saw that the threat he sensed was long gone. *Dammit...* He quickly turned into his cat form and started to wander the mansion in hope of bumping into somebody who could help him find the source of his bad feeling.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:02 pm

"C'mon, Ysera, let's head this way," Drehen said, guiding her down the hall. Shortly, they bumped into Optoer and Regen, who were heading in the same direction.

"You again..." Drehen grumbled. The fact that Regen was no longer in the same form didn't seem to hamper Drehen's recognition of her.

"Now, now, the enemy is this way~ We have to hurry before she escapes~!" Regen said, dashing off as the others follow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Stands there watching Regen run off,annoyance creeping on her face she sighs and pops the bubble she was captured in.Watching Regen and an unknown person coming towards her she hides around the corner waiting for them to come closer,playing with her chains.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:34 am

"Geh. As expected, she broke free easily..." Regen said, coming to a halt. She focused on her surroundings, taking in as much data as was possible...

Clink. Clink. The sound of chains. Is she for real?

Turning to face the corner Eve was hiding behind, Regen formed a small sphere of energy in front of herself.

"Sphere Break!"

Lunging forward, she punched the sphere, sending a concentrated blast of energy piercing through the wall. It narrowly misses its target.

"Hmph...I missed...C'mon, everyone, this way!" she shouts, turning around the corner.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:03 am

"Same Regen as usual,you can't even make a dent at me" mocking her
Back to top Go down
Tumbleweed

Tumbleweed

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 12:07 pm

Strolling trough the hallway, Tumbleweed came across Drehen And Ysera doing something suspicious... *Hey what are you guys hiding for?* he asked.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:32 pm

"An intruder...?" Mocona asked, tipping her head to the side. The doll-like maid in front of her nodded vehemently, but silently.

"I do wonder how an intruder could...intrude without dimension-hopping powers like you." Kourin pointed out. It made sense. After all, the Transient Estate was in a seperate dimension.

The maid waved her arms frantically, emitting a muffled sound. "The intruder supposedly stole the dragon girl Ysera's precious thing, and that kid Inu's helping...both of them?" Mocona confirmed, raising an eyebrow. The maid nodded again, quite nearly falling over in her distress.

"So...why are you telling us this? It's not as if we can do anything to help." Kourin sighed, plopping down on a tall stool behind him. The maid waved her arms again, then banging on Kourin's chest. "You want us to subdue the intruder?!" he exclaimed.

The maid nodded like a bobble-head doll.
Back to top Go down
Neko&Inu

Neko&Inu

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:08 pm

"Keep it down, you... You cat!" Ysera said in a low tone. "It's dangerous here. You should just go away."
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:26 pm

Drehen darted forward, joining Regen.

"Well? Fire from here, then?" she asked. Regen simply responded by teleporting to the other side of Eve.

"We have you surrounded! Surrender!" Regen shouted, even though she doubted seriously that Eve would actually do so. To reinforce her demand, she prepared another sphere, while Drehen adjusted her position slightly so as to not be accidentally hit by the shot.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 4:24 am

After a silent throwing of a tantrum by the doll-maid, Mocona and Kourin finally agreed to act as security until the intruders left.

"Geez, that maid was pushy." Mocona complained as soon as the maid was out of sight when they parted ways at the kitchen door. Both demons looked around, and soon saw quite a scene unfolding upstairs. Ysera and that new guy Tumbleweed were having a not-so-friendly conversation while Drehen and two other females the pair didn't recognize seemed to be in the middle of a battle.

"Think we should apprehend that lady in the middle? She looks suspicious." Kourin suggested, quickly scanning the scene. Mocona shook her head, her wings flapping silently as she hovered near the staircase in a blind spot. Kourin moved to a blind spot himself, choosing to watch the battle unfold before entering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transient Estate
Page 6 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next