Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's neither here nor there.

HomePortalGalleryIt's a TVLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transient Estate

Go down 
+6
Optoer
Tumbleweed
Mocona
Neko&Inu
Sevhian
fluctuatingpersona
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats
TE Name: Sevhian

Transient Estate - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 2:08 am

Sevhian appears behind Mocona with Spade, he grabs onto Mocona's tail, pulling her to the ground. Tugging on it, he says, "Mocona, stop slacking all over the air, you have work to do. I want you to bake us some cake." He then turns around, and nuzzles Spade, before they start walking back to the kitchen dragging Mocona behind them by her tail. They take the long way.
Back to top Go down
http://place.niceboards.net
Mocona

Mocona

Stats
TE Name: Mocona and Kourin

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:18 am

"Yeowch, stop dragging! That's attached to me!" Mocona yelled, pulling her tail away from Sevhian's grip and rubbing it tenderly. "I'll just go on ahead, Lord Sevhian, Lady Evelyn." she sighed before dashing into the kitchen. Mocona placed the various utensils she needed for the cake on the table, and proceeded to search for the flour.

"Bah, screw it." Kourin hissed, walking back towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:36 am

Finds the maid doll and begins fixing her skirt and hair back in order
"Aww...did they mistreat you little maid?"
sitting down on Sevhians lap she holds the doll,watching the cake making.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eve finds herself surrounded by people sighing softly,times like these Inu would be very helpful"Ganging up on poor little me,that is not a very nice way to treat a guest here"
looking to the side in thought
"I wonder how well he will fair...or should I say how long..."
she plays with her black stoned necklace "Right Ysera?"
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:42 am

"Did not...we listened to her!" Mocona groaned, her whisk clicking lightly against the bowl as she stirred. Kourin soon walked in, hands stuffed into his pockets. He visibly blanched upon seeing Sevhian, Spade and the doll.

"Good afternoon, Lord Sevhian, Lady Evelyn...Um, Miss Doll Maid." Kourin greeted hesitantly before checking the fridge for any fruits.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:46 am

"But I liked dragging you..." Sevhian says before he is promptly distracted by the maid in his lap, placing his hands on her hips, he begins nuzzling her neck. Seemingly forgetting about using Mocona as a plaything, before suddenly remarking, "I want to be able to taste the love in this cake."
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:57 am

Mocona pulled a confused expression before carefully pouring the cake mix into a pan. "Taste the love...? Don't worry, I always work hard on my food!" Mocona replied, grinning. Kourin, meanwhile, chose to ignore the 'but I liked dragging you' part.

"Would you like any fruits with the cake, Lord Sevhian?" Kourin asked quietly, finding a few dozen cherries, peaches and blueberries in the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:15 am

"I want nuts" gives a blank stare the maid doll also staring at them
"And maybe pudding"
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:16 am

Sevhian gives a look of slight distaste before saying, "I don't want any Kourin fruits in my cake, I want a girly cake." He then squeezes Spade really tight, and rests his head on her shoulder, alternating between watching Mocona cook, and Spade play with the doll.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:22 am

Kourin closed the fridge, looking away from Sevhian in Mocona's direction and pulling an expression which clearly said that he did not like Sevhian. Mocona replied with a twitching grin and turned to place the pan into the oven.

"You'll have to wait for a while." Mocona said rather curtly before plopping down on a stool. Kourin stretched and went to clean the utensils.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:32 am

Sevhian pulls Mocona's tail gently from across the room, before nestling his head against Spade's neck, and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:34 am

Mocona immediately curled her tail around the stool leg, shooting a subtle glare at Sevhian. She swung her legs, watching the cake in the oven out of boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:50 am

Waking up, Sevhian begins biting Spade's neck, seemingly oblivious to everything else in the room for awhile. After a long time, he notices Mocona's swinging legs, and begins to swing her stool in unison.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:03 am

Mocona squeaked softly in surprise, her tail quickly uncurling as she jumped up. She heard subdued chuckles coming from Kourin and her other three onlookers, and glared again, subtly, at Sevhian. The oven, meanwhile, beeped. She grabbed the oven mittens, slipping them on as she pulled open the oven door. Placing the pan on a table, she stuck a toothpick in the middle and pulled it out. "Ooh, perfectly moist!" she cheered gleefully before carefully placing the medium-sized chocolate cake on a rather ornate plate. "Pass me the icing, Kourin! You should be done with it by now!" the boy did as told, but not without shooting Sevhian a disapproving look for a fleeting second.

"Who wants to lick off the extra icing?" Mocona asked cheerily, still spreading generous amounts of chocolate icing on the cake.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:23 am

Sevhian looks at the cake for a minute before frowning, "I don't like chocolate." He sits there squeezing Spade for a moment, before looking at Mocona. "Bake me another one." He then pulls her away from icing the cake with her tail without getting up, he's becoming downright abusive to it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:31 am

Quietly eats the delicious chocolate cake waiting for Mocona and Kourin to begin cooking again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:36 am

Sevhian starts licking and nuzzling Spade's neck as she tries to swallow. Enjoying this new activity so much, he forgets to let go of Mocona's tail, making movement kind of difficult.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:37 am

Kourin looked away out of the window, his smile immediately flipping into a scowl. Oh, what he would give to stuff Sevhian into the oven and roast him until crispy black. He had absolutely no right to treat Mocona like this, even if she was just a chef for the time being.

"Ouch..." Mocona pulled her tail away, now letting it go limp against her legs. She stopped grinning, and slid her hands into her pockets. "Well, at least somebody appreciates my cooking." she thought angrily, running her tongue over her fangs. "Very well. What do you want, Lord Sevhian?" the demon girl sounded rather hissy at the title.
Back to top Go down
Sevhian
Totally a Member.
Sevhian

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:08 am

Sevhian looks up. "Yummy cake. I want to taste the love in it..." He looks between her legs at her tail for a second, before petting it gently. He looks sad, and depressed for a moment.
He then stops touching her tail, and turns his attentions to Spade, he begins nuzzling her neck. Spade then feeds him some cake, as he eats happily, she says, "I thought you didn't like chocolate cake." Sevhian responds by licking a chocolate stain onto her cheek.
Back to top Go down
alexzander

alexzander

Stats
TE Name: Retsetsu Himekaidou

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:36 am

(newcomer joins in)
Retsetsu flies in the room and see Sevhian, Kourin and Mocona.
lands on the floor and looks around.
"well hi i come from Ban Ban maru, my assistant is sick today so i came here alone.
i am looking for some news. anyone got something interesting?"
*takes out my videocamera and it floats in the room*
"hmm cake, can i have a piece?"
let's see..... i guess i could need a pause from all the stressing around.
*takes videocamera back in my bag, and sit me down on a chair*
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:06 pm

Evelyn stares at the new person,right when she tries to poke at the camera with her fork it gets taken away and put into the girls bag.
"Uhm..there's cake and that is all the news you need,also I'm eating the cake so therefore you can't have any"
pulls the plate closer to herself her position showing she is protecting her food.

Last edited by Spade on Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexzander

alexzander

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 1:13 pm

Spade wrote:
Stares at the new person,right when she tries to poke at the camera with her fork it gets taken away and put into the girls bag.
"Uhm..there's cake and that is all the news you need,also I'm eating the cake so therefore you can't have any"
pulls the plate closer to herself her position showing she is protecting her food.
hmm i see *writes down* well now that i am here, i guess i could ask how you all did end up here.
hmm good that i took food with me from home.
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Mocona turned to Sevhian, her expression not changing. "I'm sorry, Lord Sevhian. I do not know what type of cake you would like, therefore I do not know what to bake." she said in monotone. The demon girl then turned to the reporter guy, suddenly with a small smile on her face. "As for you...I'd be happy to bake a batch of cookies, at least. Then you can feature it in the food section of your newspaper." Mocona chuckled, grinning.

"Well, at least she's cheered up." Kourin thought, then taking a glance at Mocona's still-limp tail. He made a mental note to make something nice for breakfast tomorrow. Which newspaper did that reporter say he came from? The Bunbunmaru? "Hey, is your boss Aya Shameimaru?" he asked, leaning back so that the reporter could see him.
Back to top Go down
fluctuatingpersona
Invincible Spinner
fluctuatingpersona

Stats
TE Name: Drehen

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:06 am

Meanwhile~
"Enough! There's no time for this! We have to stop her now!" Drehen shouts.

"Eheh...As impatient as I always was," Regen says calmly. Then, to Eve, she adds, "Surrender the stone to us, and we'll let you go. I can understand your reason for being here, but harming the people trapped in the mansion against their will isn't the way to go about things. If you continue, I will stop you. We will stop you," she finishes, creating a few more orbs to emphasize the point.
Back to top Go down
alexzander

alexzander

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:46 am

Mocona wrote:
Mocona turned to Sevhian, her expression not changing. "I'm sorry, Lord Sevhian. I do not know what type of cake you would like, therefore I do not know what to bake." she said in monotone. The demon girl then turned to the reporter guy, suddenly with a small smile on her face. "As for you...I'd be happy to bake a batch of cookies, at least. Then you can feature it in the food section of your newspaper." Mocona chuckled, grinning.

"Well, at least she's cheered up." Kourin thought, then taking a glance at Mocona's still-limp tail. He made a mental note to make something nice for breakfast tomorrow. Which newspaper did that reporter say he came from? The Bunbunmaru? "Hey, is your boss Aya Shameimaru?" he asked, leaning back so that the reporter could see him.
no my good mocono, i come form ban ban mura's newspaper.. the leading director for now (i would recomned you read my character, please~((it has pretty picture :3)))
well food section is rather empty, because of a sudden ghost, got her hands into an good subject, but rather eated it ;-;
Hatate is sick today , so i had to go out myself and find some news.. you know the branch.. it is hard out there.
about aya, she is our rival newspaper, and were still trying to figure out why she has become so fameous in no time...
*retsetsa eating up his food, writing notes down about how to bake some good cookies and leaves* *hoping to see you all again*
*flies away and drops one of his many amulets*
Back to top Go down
Mocona

Mocona

Stats

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:15 am

"Sweet, gonna get that appraised at the Sage's as soon as I get the chance!" Mocona thought, stuffing the amulet into her pocket. Hopefully, it would turn out to be a good buff.

"I'm not surprised that Aya's mopping the floor with him. She's an awesome reporter." Kourin remarked, nodding to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transient Estate   Transient Estate - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transient Estate
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next